Bicak’s expert lawyers are providing FREE one hour online seminars on Monday 11′ st May at 15.00 pm to existing and potential clients on the subject of Covid-19 commercial contract. The seminars will also include a question and answer session, where you can air your specific contractual concerns or just have a friendly chat with your Bicak lawyer.
- Are your commercial contracts coping with Covid-19?
- Is Covid-19 preventing or hindering you from performing contractual obligations?
- Are suppliers trying to impose new terms on you without your agreement because of this pandemic?
- Is it becoming impossible to perform your obligations under the contract?
- Are you thinking about re-negotiating your contract terms with suppliers?
- Do you want to know if you can terminate your contract and start again?
Bicak’s expert lawyers are providing FREE 1-hour online seminars on Monday 11′ st May at 15.00 pm to existing and potential clients on the above issues. The seminars will also include a question and answer session, where you can air your specific contractual concerns or just have a friendly chat with your Bicak lawyer.
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss these concerns in a more private forum, please feel free to get in contact with us by either emailing your Bicak lawyer directly or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 1 hour consultation with one of our expert lawyers.
Covid-19 advisory work to date: we are currently working with a number of clients on various strategies to ensure they get the most out of their commercial contracts, on both sides of the spectrum. This work primarily involves advising clients on whether they can enforce terms against unruly counterparties and rely on various contractual mechanisms to minimise risk during this difficult period.
On the other hand, if you are wanting to distract yourself from all things Covid-19, why not take part in a Bicak Complience work out here: https://www.bicakhukuk.com/en/pratice-areas/complience-law.
If you are interested in attending a seminar, please email email@example.com