Our law office is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- To provide exceptional customer service and assistance to all clients.
- Offer refreshment to all clients and guests.
- Greet all clients, guests and walk in traffic in a professional yet friendly manner.
- Answering phone calls, responding to and forwarding emails and messages as required in an appropriate & timely manner.
- Providing documentation and archiving of all necessary paperwork.
- Supporting the team with the court staff communications.
- Inputting information and up-dating the UYAP as directed.
- Daily filing & administrational duties as directed.
- Control and ensure that the Office environment is clean and well organized.
- Follow up all in and out cargo and courier of the Office
- Handling and following up day to day deliveries.
- Maintain 100% timekeeping record.
- Always face the main entrance and greet new guests upon arrival.
- Greet all visitors in a polite, professional & calm manner.
- Detail orientated in all tasks.
- High standards of ethics & confidentiality to be able to handle sensitive information.
- Communication with GM & Department Managers for any concerns, issues,
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent Verbal communication and written skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
Smart, business professional dress appropriate to the brand.
Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org